Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whimsical Jar Swap (June)

Hey everyone! I participated in the whimsical jar swap hosted by jessica (http://jessicarodarte.blogspot.com/2010/06/whimsy-jar-swap.html) and received my jars yesterday from Patty (http://sewingseeds4u.blogspot.com) and Alli (kitchenscratchlovin.blogspot.com). I was so excited to open them, and they were both great! I will post pictures soon! If you are interested in doing a jar swap/box swap let me know. This one was a small jar swap so the jars were only 7 ounces, but I am open to doing something bigger if anyone is interested in it.
-Gina

Alli's Jar:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Patty's Jar:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, I'm glad you liked your jar. Those flowers you included in mine are absolutely beautiful. I will have to find a special project to use them on. This jar swap was so much fun. I can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies! Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already used tons of the things you sent in the jar! The ribbons and buttons have come in handy! I also used the sheet music paper already. I will have to take pictures of what I have made and post them for you to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina! Thanks for my Whimsy Jar! I hope you had as much fun as I did putting the jars together! I love what you've done with your blog as of late also! Keep posting, it's fun to see what you're working on!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete