Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Long Time Gone

Well it has been a while since I have put anything on this blog and to be quite honest I has just been getting out of the blogging world. That is all about to change though because I am back at it in full force! I plan on posting a blog at least once a week. My blogs will focus on paper crafting and children's art ideas and projects.



One of the really cool things that I have been doing lately is making cards for a non-profit organization called "Operation Write Home." The organization collects handmade cards from men and women across the United States and sends them across the world to our troops. The cards are then written in by our troops and sent home to their loved ones. To learn more about it please check out www.operationwritehome.org or check out the OWH blog at http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org.

Here are a few images of the cards that I have sent over:





No comments:

Post a Comment