Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome, 2012!




Happy New Year, bloggers! I hope you all had a wonderful time bringing in the new year. I spent time with some of the most important people in my life and had a blast. I thought that I would share some goals I have for twenty twelve. I don't like the word "resolution" because those usually aren't successful for me. Here are goals that I am going to work on and hopefully accomplish within the next year.

1. Create at least one crafty item per week.
2. Send 500 cards out to OPERATION WRITE HOME.
3. Show the people I care about and love how much they mean to me.
4. Make more youtube videos so that I can Vlog with you!
5. Get organized! I want to try and keep my spaces clean and organized. I already cleaned out my room and hallway closets but I want to get my crafting area to the point where I can find everything easily and it is accessible at all times. I think I would be much more productive that way.
6. Not sleep as much! I feel like by the time I get home from work I crash. I want to figure out a way for me to have more energy and be more awake so I can live life like I should!
7. Learn how to knit. --I bought needles and yarn, I just need to spend time on youtube watching tutorials!
8. Paint my bedroom again. I painted it a few years ago but it needs to be brightened up a bit.
9. Spend more time on blogger and come up with more arts and crafts ideas for ECE!

That is all I have right now. I know that a lot of this is simple and that some of it will take time and that is why I realize that I may not get it all done, but even getting a few done will make me feel like I have accomplished something great.

Good luck to all of you with your hopes and dreams for 2012.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment