Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Free Huggies Wipes


Hey guys,
I just saw a video on youtube about a possible glitch in walgreens computer system. The glitch is that if you buy Huggies wipes for 2 dollars and 49 cents you get a 2 dollar register rewards back. We have 50 cents of 1 Huggies wipes coupons. I did not use my Huggies coupons but paying 49 cents was fine for me because that is still a great stock price. Here is the scenario that I have put together using register rewards.

I went into the store with a 4 dollar register reward.

(1)BURTS BEES THROAT DROPS $1.99
(1) HUGGIES WIPES $2.49
=$4.48
USE 4$ IN RR
=$0.48 OOP

((IF YOU DECIDE TO USE THE HUGGIES COUPON YOU WILL NEED TO USE A FILLER IF YOU HAVE (2) 2 DOLLAR REGISTER REWARDS. IF U R PAYING WITH A $4 RR YOU WILL NOT NEED A FILLER.))

Good luck and remember that this could be a glitch sale and could possibly be regional.




No comments:

Post a Comment