Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Walmart Bic Stationary Deal

Hey Everyone!
I am feeling well and back at it again. I went to Walmart last night to finally cash in on the Bic stationary deal. I bought 14 packs of pens and 3 packs of Bic Wite-out and only ended up paying 76 cents after taxes! I recorded a video and then when I went to upload it to Youtube I realized I had the sound muted so I just made a visual instead. The Bic coupon ends on February 15th, 2012 so head on out to your local Walmart or Target and score some free Bic products!



Breakdown:
14 packs of pens at $0.97 each ($13.58)
3 packs of wite-out at $1.00 each ($3.00)
Subtotal: $17.74 (includes tax)

Use (17) $1.00/1 Bic Stationary Product (regional) (-$17.00)

Total after taxes: $.74 for 17 packages of Bic products!

No comments:

Post a Comment